Monday 26 November 2012

The Collector's Edition Zine

I published a zine about a month ago. The theme I decided to go with was "The Collector's Edition". I really enjoyed it, I got to go around and interview various collectors and photograph them as well as their collections. 
I also got to meet Angie Durrant Batis, who runs my favourite blog (Lucky Pony). Angie was great and even featured my zine on her blog here.

After I got my zine back from the printers I had to bind it. I decided to go with a combination of book binding and japanese binding. I tried three different colours and in the end I handed in the zine with green binding. 
























2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete